Thursday, March 10, 2011

Potatoes for Chase.

     Since I couldn't think of anything to write for this post, my friend Chase suggested I write about potatoes, so this post is dedicated to him.
Chase shirtless, yum. 
    According to Chase, there are many different ways to kick a potato. I'm not even going to question that. There are also many different ways to serve potatoes.  There's boiled, mashed, baked, fried, chipped, stewed, and I'm sure many more.  In the not-so-wise words of Chase, " You can eat them with a fork, spoon, or out of a cup. You can put them in a belly button and take a body shot.."  I found out that potatoes are used to brew alcoholic drinks such as vodka, potcheen, and akvavit. 
    Chase's favorite way to eat a potato is through a straw. I'm not quite sure how that works out. I don't think I really have a favorite way to eat potatoes.  


Potato Facts ! 
- A potato is about 80% water and 20% solid.
- The average American eats around 140 pounds of potatoes each year.
- The largest potato weighed in at 18 pounds, 4 ounces.
- The potato was the first vegetable ever grown in space.
- French fries were first introduced to the U.S. in 1802, when Thomas Jefferson served them at a White House dinner.
- About 1/3 of potatoes grown in the U.S. are grown in Idaho.
- Potatoes are grown in all 50 states.


Chase's Fact of the Day : 
     If you cut a cat's whiskers, it will lose it's balance. 




Chase would also like to be credited as The King Supreme Ruler of All Things Vagina.






- I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was.

No comments:

Post a Comment