Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kyle's a big girl now ! :D

   Recently, Kyle has earned the title of being a big girl.  He earned this by finally being the bigger "man" and apologizing to Lauren.  I'm so proud of him ! :'D
    I consider Kyle a girl, since he is always acting, whining, and teasing like one.  He's more of a girl than I am !  Here are some quotes Kyle says daily, along with some facts that go along with this:
  • "Oh my god, I'm SOOOOOO hungry !"
  • "It's because I'm fat !"
  • "My stomach hurts !"
  • "It's too hot in here" (as he's wearing a giant hoodie)
  • "It's cold" (as he's carrying his giant hoodie) P:
  • "Stop stepping on my shoes !" (whiny voice)
  • He flashes his abs sometimes, but never shows you when you ask. Tease P:
  • He has pictures of guys, such as Lil' Wayne, as his iPod background. (They're shirtless too o:)
  • He reads Gossip Girl
  • He goes tanning a lot and talks about it often
 

    Now here's a list of things Kyle's accomplished:

     - being the blackest white guy
     - take an aerial shot of the Grand Canyon
     - dunk at 9.5 ft
     - jump higher than Jon
     - get a tan (or burn)
     - grow a partial mustache
     - getting abs
     - As his mommy says, "I am so proud of my son Kyle Nelson, he is one of the top 15 in his class for the 2nd year in a row! Great job Kyle, I love you!"


OHMYGOSH. 
Kyle ! Be able to do this and I'll love you forever.

 


- I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was.

No comments:

Post a Comment