Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sophomore year, eh ?

  
     Honestly, this school year pretty much sucked.  I thought freshman year was going to be turrible, but it was beyond better than this year, for me at least. There were no really great teachers like last year, with the exception of having Chambliss as a teacher again, and having James.  I had my Spanish class switched over to Chambliss because of how much I enjoyed her class last year.  I also had my study hall switched over to James for second semester because of the same reason with Health.
    It took me a while to get over summer.  Since this school year, I've gotten closer to a lot of people, but I've also drifted away from a few close ones :/
   
     But enough of that ! Here are some highlights from my year:

  • Drew P:
  • attempting to ice skate with Steven, Penya, and Kyle
  • Purposing to my Chance(Lauren) :D <3 
  • last day of exams - pretty fun 
  • Xbox Live with Steven, Penya, and Kyle
  • movies with those guys along with Lauren and Brad
  • Spanish and History class, sometimes, with those guys ^
  • Study Hall with Kenny and Brittany, playing UNO :D
  • Surprise Birthday party ! - Thankyas guys !
  • Kyle becoming a big girl :)

     Pretty lame, right ? P: not much has actually happened in school for me, but outside of school life is changing and it's different.  I can say that I'm not liking the way most things seem to be going at this point.  But oh well, gotta wait and see how it plays out I guess.  


3 comments: